Sunday, 16 August 2009

Back to work

Well, hectic days ahead and jet lag is not helping! But It should be fine within the couple of days..
Went to get my grocery and start the preparations for ramadan on a culinary level..
Back to Qatar and back to bad quality of veggies and seafood.. So most of the veggies I bought are frozen and taste amazingly better.. I pick up those coming from france usually...
So kitchen stuffed and ready to ...cook .. starting tomorrow if all goes well.. I should be able to manage the load of work, the heat and humidity aaaaaaaand, the cooking part...
I'm thinking to "rejuvenate" some recipes and therefore there will be no straight line to follow .. except the path of imagination...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! So please do not hesitate to write a few words..

Print

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...